Balancing Brain and Lung Protection in the NICU with Transcutaneous Monitoring
Sentec is hosting two webinar CEC sessions, presented by Brad Sexauer, BHS, RRT at St. Louis Children’s Hospital, this webinar will cover topics including:
- Importance of CO2 levels for both brain and lung protection in the NICU
- Hidden costs and concerns regarding blood draws
- Impact of continuous CO2 monitoring
- Comparison of continuous CO2 monitoring modalities
- Case studies and examples
Watch the full webinar by filling out the form on the right.