Balancing Brain and Lung Protection in the NICU with Transcutaneous Monitoring
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Time: Two webinar sessions available:
Crystal Sinclair BS, RRT NPS,
Johns Hopkins Children’s Center in Baltimore, Maryland
Margie White BS, RRT, NPS,
Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas
Topics will include the following and more:
- Importance of CO2 levels for both brain and lung protection in the NICU
- Hidden costs and concerns regarding blood draws
- Impact of continuous CO2 monitoring
This course is accredited by:
- American Association of Respiratory Care for 1 CRCE (#183942000).
- California Board of Registered Nursing for 1 contact hour (Provider Number 17621).