Remote monitoring and secondary alarm surveillance system as urged by APSF1
What is the V-CareNeT™ Package Registration Code (CPRC)?
- Code needed to activate V-CareNeT™ Package for either 5, 10, 20, 30 or 40 beds/patients
Main Features of V-CareNeT™:
- Remote monitoring and secondary alarm surveillance for up to 40 SenTec Digital Monitors being connected to the same network as the PC with V-CareNeT™
- Possibility to remotely set 'Operator Events' and 'PCO2/PO2/SpO2 Baselines' on the included SDMs during patient monitoring
- Remote control of certain settings of the included SDMs (Alarm Limits, Display Brightness, Display in Sleep Mode, Delta Time,...)
- Download of 'SDM Trend Data' stored in the internal memory of SenTec Digital Monitors for subsequent analysis, viewing and reporting. With V-CareNeT™ download of 'SDM Trend Data' is simultaneously possible for multiple SDMs
For a product demonstration, please contact your local SenTec Distributor.