Featuring a renowned faculty, SenTec...
SENTEC AG (hereinafter "SENTEC") maintains this website (“Site") for your personal information, education and communication. By accessing and browsing the Site you accept without limitation or qualification the following Terms and Conditions:
- All you see, read or hear on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein without the written permission of SENTEC. SENTEC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SENTEC;
- Nothing in this website should be construed as a solicitation or offer to sell any goods or services of SENTEC;
- SENTEC uses reasonable efforts to report information accurately and comprehensively on the Site. SENTEC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, including the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of any information you receive as a result of your use of the Site. Statements on the Site may depend on the respective Software- and/or Hardwareversion of the products;
- SENTEC is not liable for direct or indirect damages, including lost profits, arising out of your access to or use of the Site. Everything on the Site and data available to you through the Site is provided to you "AS IS". SENTEC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials in any format from the Site;
- Any unauthorized use of the material on the Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes;
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are Trademarks of SENTEC or others as designated. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any mark or logo displayed on the Site. Your misuse of any content on the Site is strictly prohibited;
- SENTEC is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site or any third party publications referenced on the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk;
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- Software from this Site may be further subject to laws, rules and regulations;
- This Site is subject to ongoing modifications and additions, which serve to up-date and enhance the information and functions offered;
- You may be asked questions that require you to reveal personal information. Answering these questions is optional and your answers will be used to provide you with individual customer care, to send you product news and to offer services to you. The information submitted by you will be stored in accordance with the regulations governing the protection of data;
- You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only. You may not, however, use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without SENTEC's written permission.
- SENTEC makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the countries listed as Distributor (see Distributors), and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- This Site is a global website and may contain information on products not released in all markets/countries. For more information please contact your local SenTec representative or SenTec AG.